Friday, October 5, 2007

Wedding Photographer...Finally!

We finally decided last night on a wedding photographer! You'd think the hardest decision of the wedding would be where to have it or what the dress would look like...but no not for me! I think it was a combination of the fact that I LOVE pictures so this is very important to me and the fact that it is more money that I have paid for anything in my life!! I've been endlessly worrying about choosing the wrong person and finally bit the bullet and decided!

Lauren Brooks Photography Check out their site...I think they take awesome pictures and I'm excited to have one more thing checked off the list!

2 comments:

jenni said...

I think you made a good decision, I loved looking at her gallery. Nice work!

J J & j said...

Can Grant Pose for a picture during dinner at your wedding like the one at stephanie's when he is eating fruit off of the serving spoon?

That would be AWESOME!! I love that picture...thinking of putting it up in my office because it always makes me smile!

LOVE and MISS