Monday, February 16, 2009

valentines day


Saturday was a good day. It started off with a cheer-me-up treat from my husband...its amazing what one fresh flower can do when you are in a funk.


Although it is ridiculous, we hadn't yet had the time to explore our new town. Our first month here has been filled with endless calls to insurance companies and doctors' offices, job interviews, and bare minimum survival skills. So it was good to spend Saturday afternoon exploring downtown Columbia (it is quite hip and fun). Grant also gave me my first tour of campus! It is a beautiful University with the most mammoth buildings I've ever seen.


We spent our evening together - just as we had planned. It was a lovely day. 

Hope yours was too!

1 comment:

Kelsey said...

sounds like fun! We don't go over the top either :)

-Kels