Monday, April 20, 2009

creatively satisfied


 

i've been thinking for a while that i should separate my blog. it used to just be about what Grant and I are up to, but lately its all crafts all the time. i'd like to have separate spaces for family updates and crafty updates - that way all of you here to see what i'm working on don't have to listen to me ramble about our little life.

so without further adieu... i give you creatively satisfied. i have done my best to archive all of the crafty/wedding posts from this blog so hopefully they are all in one place. enjoy!!

2 comments:

jenni said...

there was some talk of what big surprise would be announced today here in NO. It was between the craft blog or a baby! HA! Grant seemed to think it was the former. hope your internet is back!

Lindsey said...

So proud of you my super crafty friend! Love the banner..