Sunday, May 20, 2012

Maddie's First Birthday

IMG_6306 IMG_6319

We were lucky enough to be able to spend a day in Roseburg last month celebrating Maddie's 1st Birthday! So cliche, but I am amazed at how fast that year has flown! It will be Edrie's 1st Birthday before I blink! Janelle did a great job with the decorations and food! She did chalkboard stuff all around - turned out too cute!

IMG_6309

IMG_6311

IMG_6314

YUM!

IMG_6315

IMG_6318

IMG_6326

Edrie playing with Rowan

IMG_6336

Birthday girl!!

Birthday Party-3

My love! I'm amazingly good at spending full days as a family and not getting one picture of the three of us. So sad!

Birthday Party-32

This was our attempt at a picture of all the kids together - There was lots of crying. Edrie hadn't experienced grass before this and was very displeased.

Merissa, Janelle, and I with our girls! Oh, how times have changed! 
 
IMG_6355
Cake!

The paparazzi

  IMG_6368
And presents! All in all a very fun day! Grant and I even survived all the time in the car with Miss E. I wonder if she will ever change her mind about riding in the car??

No comments: