Saturday, February 16, 2008

spontaneous romance...

Tuesday I got home pretty late and Grant was still at the lab. I started making dinner and realized we could use something a little special, so I lit some candles, a fire, and poured a few glasses of wine. I had hoped to have dinner on the table and everything by the time he got home, but it didn't quite happen. Instead he came home to me sweaty in running tights wearing my wedding shoes that came in the mail that day.





It was a really nice, relaxing nite. After dinner we talked for hours in front of the fire (Grant says this is when I proceeded to drink 3/4 of the bottle of wine...I think it was more like 1/2...)






Here's a little video we took...

2 comments:

jenni said...

haha. your legs look hot! seriously they do!

Leslie & Lucas said...

You guys are too cute! We miss you!