Tuesday, May 20, 2008

blogs have done it again!

i HEART blogs and the amazing things I learn about from them....its a big world out there and I could never find all of the great things that I learn about on my own. For example today I read a wedding blog i subscribe to, that linked to another blog, that linked to wedding pictures, that had a comment about picnik...

what is that, you ask??? well it is only the coolest, most amazing, FREE photo editing software on the web!!!! if you have photoshop and know how to use it (jenni...) then its probably not that cool, but for me it is perfect, especially because my other favorite photo editing software picasa (another winner from google!), doesn't work on macs (which, by the way, is something else i truly heart...i will have to blog about that later...)

here is an example of how great picnik is... (this isn't perfect, but i did it in 5 minutes or less)

straight out of the camera (SOOC if you read pioneer woman)...


after a few alterations on picnik....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh this is seriously awsome! you can connect it to your facebook account too!!!!!!!!!! probably just made not my day...my life!

Anonymous said...

You should try out the new Photoshop Express. Its photoshop for free and online like Picasa. I think you'll like it! These look great though!