Thursday, November 27, 2008

for what i am thankful...


i heart thanksgiving - good food and good times. this year we are hosting our first Thanksgiving for both sides of our family - should be a very good time!

i am especially thankful this year. with our country and economy in turmoil i am thankful for:

-loving family and friends who accept me with all of my faults
-a husband who loves me unconditionally
-a job that provides enough for us to get by
-gas that is affordable again (as we start planning a cross country drive)
-a warm home with a food filled kitchen
-money, time, and space to create things and the people who compliment said things

have a happy and relaxing start to this special season. xoxo
-

1 comment:

Holly and Everest said...

I am thankful for your blog because I get to see what you guys are up to and feel like I'm still a part of Grant's life even though I'm really not any more. I like to live vicariously through the blog. It reminds me how great of person Grant is and it has introduced me to how great a person Nicole is.