Monday, November 17, 2008

gratitude wrap weekend

christmas crafting continued this weekend. kendra and i made SouleMama's gratitude wraps (get the pdf on her sidebar).


i heart them.

i did NOT heart doing rounded corners with bias tape. who ever thought that was a good idea?? if anyone ever tells you rounded corners are easier scoff at them and then use this tutorial to prove them wrong. SERIOUSLY - i wanted to punch someone after my first two (i know part of the problem is me being incredibly inpatient, but it still sucked)

 eck! look at that corner!

and then my second two made me MUCH happier.

ahhhhh. soooo.much.better.

4 comments:

Alisha said...

WHAT?!?!?!? Kendra was crafty??? Holy cow! ;)
I'm going to try your tomato soup tonight. And I have now made 3 (THREE) pots of that Italian soup since I first tried it last week. It's pretty much my favorite thing. Thanks for always posting!

jenni said...

totally impressive! I agree rounded corners is not easy or pretty!

ami @ elizabeth anne designs said...

you are SO talented!

jana said...

you are amazing, i really need to get back into crafting....i miss it a lot, but i could NEVER come up with all the ideas you come up with!! geeeezeeee....how do you make time for it all??!!