Friday, March 13, 2009

affirming


sorry its been so dead around here - i was studying my brains out for a pharm test and then i was sneaky and surprised lindsey by showing up on the doorstep of her new house back home in Oregon. its been amazing to be home. i don't want to leave for many reasons - but an important one will bring me back to Missouri on Saturday.

anyway. i saw these affirmations from here via here and found them inspiring. affirmations are hard to write, but are good for those of us who struggle with remembering how to be happy. i really like them...

1. I am a one of a kind creation. There is no one else just like me nor will there ever be.

2. I stand tall because I am at peace with who I am, I like myself.

3. I take joy in my strengths, talents and skills. I have many.

4. I am aware of my faults but do not let them become a millstone around my neck.

5. I love and accept others freely because I am loved and accepted unconditionally.

6. I am free to praise others because I am not inferior.

7. I can laugh at myself because sometimes I am clueless, awkward, and say the wrong thing. I won't beat myself up for it.

8. I will take my mistakes as opportunities to grow and then move on.

8. I do not look for faults in others to make myself feel better. All of us are in process.

9. I am beautiful because I focus on the inside of who I am, and that overflows to the outside.

10. I will remember this list when my confidence feels shaky, because that certainly happens.

hopefully i'll be back soon with more craftiness and maybe an update on us??... just realized i haven't really done that in forever

No comments: