Thursday, March 24, 2011

Road Trippin Day 1

IMG_3370

We got off to a late start yesterday, but made the trek all the way through Nebraska and into Wyoming just before midnight! Grant's 30th birthday is today and I wanted to do something special so I got him 30 things. It was so fun to have him find all 30 gifts and open them. I'll do a bigger post on all the things, but it was fun!

IMG_3427

A United Van Lines truck took our stuff... wonder if its in this one?? See my nasty baby toe? I broke it the other day and its VERY bruised and sore...we are an accident prone family!

IMG_3445

IMG_3437 IMG_3438

It was a very pleasant day... Olive behaved wonderfully and we had lots of low key conversation while trying to enjoy the sights of western Nebraska.

IMG_3446

Now we're off to Boise! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUBBA!!

No comments: