Monday, October 10, 2011

Edrie's First Month: In the Hospital

I'm going to attempt to get caught up on all our pictures in the next few days. I have a sick baby on my hands so we'll see how successful I am. I can't believe I have a four week old with a cold...it is truly the saddest thing ever. 

PS...I forgot to say that all the fab birthday pictures were courtesy of Aunt Lindsey...Thanks friend! Oh... and really all these pictures are too because she is loaning us her awesome camera so we have better pics of our girl! Love her! 

Hospital 
I think we have pics of almost all the visitors in the hospital... my dad - Grandpa #1

 Hospital 
Burton - Uncle #1 Edrie can't wait to meet her other awesome uncle in just a few months!

 Grant's Dad - Grandpa #2

  Hospital 
 Our beautiful girl
 
 All cuddled up with papa

  Hospital 
 Tim - Grandpa #3... this girl is lucky with all the grandparents!

  Hospital IMG_4849 
 Jill and Holly came to see us too! Holly came just in time for me to get my first shower since laboring and having surgery... We forced her to hold crying Edrie through it all. She was a trooper! And of course she came bearing an amazing knit elephant.

  Hospital 
 She nursed almost non-stop all Tuesday night... She didn't want to come off even for a burp or to see all her visitors. 


  Hospital 
 Finally Nana gets a turn!

  Hospital 
 Auntie Lindsey

  Hospital 
Tuesday night (day after Edrie's birth) Olive was stung by another bee. It forced Grant to go home and take her to the emergency vet in the middle of the night. He slept at home with her that night to be sure she recovered from all the steroids okay. This was the next morning when the papa was reunited with his other baby girl. 

  Hospital 
 Grant's mom...See what I mean about so many great grandparents?!

  Hospital 
My aunt and uncle
  Hospital 
Already adoring her

  Hospital \\
 Tired from all the love and adoration!  

No comments: