Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Edrie's First Snow

Ready to get this blog updated again. I can't believe how far behind I've fallen! Life has been insane since we closed on the house, but these posts should get us at least closer to being up to date!

IMG_5895

On January 14th we had a bit of snow in Portland and it was Edrie's first experience! Its funny to think about how much more snow this kid would experience if we still lived in Missouri. Remember the snow storm last year, just after I found out I was pregnant??

IMG_5892

I will also have you know that I'm very proud of this little snow suit...Its from Children's Place, but I got it second hand from Salvation Army for $1! I feel like that is such a steal! It is super cozy and lined with nice jersey cotton. She wears it daily for our walks with Olive, but she is almost too big for it already!

1 comment:

Pinkflorentina said...

Just started following your site. Love the craft tips and now there is a beautiful baby to adorn the site too.
Don't worry abou keeping up your blog, although the posts would be missed.
Your new world as a mother is now the most important thing in your life and your fans will be more than forgiving if you seem a tad busy. That's new babies for you!