Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Janelle and Maddie's Visit

This post is going to be a major picture overload, but I just love too many not to share!! Most are from J's awesome camera... such a good photographer she is!! 


Janelle and Maddie came for a visit at the end of July/ beginning of August (yes its been that long since I blogged...). It was a quick visit, but SOOO good to spend a few quality days together. I love seeing our girls together - can't wait til they are even more interactive!

  DSC_0259

How surreal was it to have our two kids in the tub together. Seriously, Weren't we just driving around Milwaukie rocking out to *NSYNC and talking about the hot guys at school?! It was like a blink and we're wives, mama's, ADULTS!

DSC_0260

They couldn't be any cuter!

DSC_0271

DSC_0276

My girl. Awesome hooded towel from Auntie Linds!

DSC_0282

This picture is so fun! Our friend Jessie just had a girl, Natalie - Just three weeks old when we got them all together!

DSC_0304 DSC_0308

We spent an afternoon at Woodlawn Park enjoying the sun and splash pad!

DSC_0309

She looks like she is about to do something mischievous!

DSC_0319

Want to frame this one! Those big, soft, kissable cheeks!

DSC_0357

Let's go mom!

DSC_0378

DSC_0401

This one needs a frame too... I can't get over it. I cried when she sent me a copy in the mail. Its just too much!!

No comments: