Friday, March 28, 2014

June 2013: Randoms


This is one of my all time favorite pictures - she looks so sweet and innocent! She was making father's day cards. Sister friend loves herself some art projects. She is her mama's daughter, afterall!

  IMG_1660 
I can't remember exactly why they made me these signs but I think it was becuase I was getting sick and tired of working full time. I know lots of mamas do it, but working full time is such a struggle for our family. I started a new job last April and to orient to the new unit I had to work full time even though my actual job is part-time. It makes is a huge challenge with childcare and my schedule was different every week so we felt all out of whack. I kept these signs up for months and months - just so sweet and special. 




And the rest of our randoms... 

No comments: