Monday, November 19, 2007

Seattle Weekend

Sorry we haven't posted in a while! Our lives have been busy (well at least Grant's has!) but nothing very "bloggable" has happened.

Finally we have something to share... This weekend we went to visit our friends Joe & Janelle in Seattle. It was a good weekend, but very full of driving! We got up there late Friday night and Grant spent some time in Tacoma with a few of his buddies from undergrad. Then Saturday morning Janelle and I went to pick up my wedding dress. It arrived 2 months early!! It is beautiful and I love it! It needs quite a bit of alterations, but hopefully after all that is done it will fit perfect! I have lots of pictures, but I can't post them for fear of G seeing them... so here is a little picture of the boutique I got it from (worked out well that it was in Seattle!).



Now that we have the dress in our apartment it has been SO hard not to show Grant! I think I'm going to take it to my mom's this weekend so that I don't give into the temptation...plus if its is at our place I will probably want to try it on everyday...

The rest of Saturday we spent just hanging around the house watching football. We did make sushi for dinner though...it was SO easy and fun! I hadn't ever done it before, but I can't believe how much they charge for sushi now that I know how easy it is to make! We also played an extremely close game of cranium...which was fun, but that game gives me really high anxiety (there is just too much pressure to guess or draw or act correctly!!)

Sunday we had a pretty lazy morning and then geared up to go to Grant and I's first NFL game!! Joe plays on the Seahawks practice team so he got us free tickets. We watched the Seahawks beat the Bears 30-23... it was a really good game and super fun.

The view from our awesome seats...


Joe and Janelle...


Me & Grant...

No comments: