Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Finally Done!

July 28th was my LAST DAY of NURSING SCHOOL EVER! It was a very good day for a lot of reasons, but one of the best was that we got to go out to pizza with friends and my sweet hubby surprised me with this awesome cake! Isn't it impressive?? It was only like $30! His co-worker makes them for a hobby - I was uber impressed! 


Me & Lainey SO happy to be done and ready for a sugary band-aid to celebrate! We were lucky to have even more surprises later that week...

3 comments:

jenni said...

thats insane, 30 bucks!! Congrats again to you! I hope you have a fun weekend before Monday!

esther said...

Congratulations!!!!!!! Nice cake indeed! :)

Jonas and Janelle said...

Yay, yay, yay! Even if you aren't in love with your new job at least you are getting PAID for it! Very proud of you Nurse Simmons :)