Sunday, January 22, 2012

We got keys!

IMG_5915

I'm always so behind on blogging these days! We closed on our house on Tuesday...it seemed to be a miracle after all the ups and downs! We met at the house after Grant got off work to revel in our own space!

IMG_5916

So funny! Trying to figure out what the heck we are doing...

IMG_5901

LOVE them! And can I just comment on that romper...it was a salvation army find and I want 100 more. I'm in love with rompers and I feel like they don't make them like that anymore!

IMG_5906

She loooves her papa!

IMG_5907

Intrigued by the camera flash!

IMG_5920

We set right to work tearing up the carpet so we can get the hardwoods refinished and move in!

IMG_5921

They looked pretty good overall. Definitely some stains and a few hiccups, but I think we are on the right track. Grant and many helpers spent the week pulling up tack strips and staples and then he and Tim have spent innumerable hours this weekend sanding the floors. 

  IMG_5926

It is so weird for me to not be intimately involved like the last time we fixed up a house. I'm a mama now and since this kid is still not on the bottle we've been in a supporting role. We are so grateful to Grant and Tim! 

Can't wait to see how they will look refinished!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

EDRIE!!
LOVE, love, LOVE your Hair DO! Love your Facial Expression! Wish I was there to plant tons of kisses on your sweet cheeks! Looks like Dad & Mom are making a nice home for you!

Happy Valentines Day! XO.
Auntie Lisa