Sunday, October 5, 2008

things i am loving right now...



1. this handmade holiday gift planner from Skip to My Lou
2. this fun meal planner from futuregirl. i am not a big fan of meal planning or cooking and this makes it just a little bit better!
3. our new camera. i somehow lost the battery charger between the wedding and when we left for mexico. i was FREAKING out. no camera for the honeymoon AGAIN. well for 1 lindsey is an angel and tried to mail us a new charger but mexican mail sucks and 2 the battery STILL hasn't died!! isnt that insane??
4. rainy days inside with cozy fires.

4 comments:

Grant Factor said...

I heart working by the fire.

SkiptomyLou said...

Congratulations on your new marriage!

Thanks for linking to me!

Cindy

Anonymous said...

i've had a canon camera for almost 2 years now. i think i've charged the battery about 3 times. now, i probably don't use the thing as much as you, but they are AMAZING cameras.

~Emily

Philigry said...

oh, so nice to get married in september! my husband and I were married on the 28th (six years ago) I love, love your veil. Beautiful.
I should do a tutorial for my bag, and I will hopefully do it soon! i did want to let you know, i just got a leather sewing needle from the fabric store, and I didn't use a pattern, I just cut a square! So easy!