As I mentioned, for Grant's 30th Birthday I got him 30 things. It was kind of a fun way to celebrate such a milestone birthday. I tried to get him a mix of fun and needed things.
Olive was enthused...can't you tell?
Here is the full list of what he got...
1. I carry your heart card - this poem was read at our wedding
3. homemade coupon for an Oregonian subscription
4. new soap dispenser for kitchen - ours was driving him crazy
7. Backgammon board game
8. homemade coupon for a weekend in our beloved Eugene
9. basketball shorts
10. cute wine cork
11. bread knife - we SO needed a new one
12. NPR Map - served us well on our cross country trek
13. this one's a secret
14. a framed ultrasound picture
15. homemade coupon for an ice cream cake
16. Totally Awesome 80s CD - listened to many times on our drive
17. deviled egg platter - he loves deviled eggs and we needed something to put them on!
20. another secret
22. Flat Branch pint glass
23. A second Flat Branch pint glass
24. the last secret
25. Chai tea
28. Fodor's Explore Oregon book
29. chocolate covered pretzels
30. Small handmade book with 30 things I love about him